Hubsan H117S Zino9/10 (Expert Score)
- Brand: Hubsan
- Product Name: Hubsan H117S Zino 3-Axis Gimbal RC Drone
- Size: Large
- Navigation: GPS+GLONASS
- Kit Types:RTF – Ready To Fly (Controller included)
- Level: Advanced Level
- Drone Battery: 11.4V 3000mAh (Included)
- Charging Time: about 180mins
- Remote control battery: 3.7V 2600mAh
- Flight Time: up to 23mins
- Flight Range: About 2.5KM
- Speed: 60 km/hour
- Camera: UHD 4K, Aperture: F2.2, Video: 3840 x 2160 @ 30FPS, Lens: Fov 89°Wide-angle, Video Transmission 5.8GHz, Sensor model: IMX258, Video format :MP4, Picture format:JPEG
- Features: UHD FPV Flight, Follow Me, GPS in the device, FPV online broadcast, Waypoint circumnavigation of given points, WiFi APP control, 3-axis stabilized 4k camera equipped with F2.2 aperture and 89° wide-angle lens, Low Power Failsafe Mode/Flight Control Failsafe Mode.
- Weight: 700 gram
- Dimensions: 304 mm X 252 mm X 90 mm
- Functions: GPS, Hold height, Return to takeoff point, Flight by points, Headless mode, Follow function
- Package Contents: 1 x Hubsan H117S Zino RC Drone ( Battery Included ), 1 x HT016 Remote Controller ( Battery Included ), 2 x Propellers, 2 x Propeller Screw, 1 x Gimbal Protector, 1 x Propeller Wrench, 1 x AC Adapter, 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x USB Charger for Drone, 1 x USB Charger for Transmitter Battery, 1 x 8 Pin RC Cable ,1 x RC Cable ( Standard Micro USB Connector ), 1 x RC Cable ( USB Type-C Connector ), 1 x English User Manual.
Hubsan H117S Zino 4K UHD Camera 3-Axis Gimbal RC Drone with with 23 Minutes of Flight Time
In this article we would like to introduce you to the Hubsan H117S Zino from the manufacturer Hubsan. The company, which was founded in Shenzhen China in 2010, has a total workforce of more than 500, including production. There is even a branch in California and in the Netherlands. Hubsan has more than 20 drones or quadrocopters in its portfolio. Today we will talk about Hubsan H117S Zino a cheaper alternative to the popular Mavic of DJI.
Hubsan H117S Zino drone is equipped with a 4K camera, a gimbal stabilized on 3 axes, a flight duration of up to 23 minutes. A speed of about 30 km / h. The brand does not have to present itself, known in the field for a long time, we know that the drones designed by Hubsan are qualities. The Zino seems to be able to become one of the best folding drones with GPS technology for less than 500 euros. It is widely thought of a mavic Pro appearance, with its similar appearance, its curves and it folds on itself as the Mavic range. The whole body is made of polycarbonate and is strong and durable.
Hubsan H117S Zino features a stabilized 3-axis 4k camera with an F2.2 aperture lens and a 89 degree wide-angle lens. Capable of shooting in 3840 x 2160 pixels in 30 frames per second! With its 3-axis platform, the photos and videos will be stabilized and the rendering will be more precise and clear.
The Zino has a declared flight time of 23 minutes which is a little bit less than the Anafi Parrot which has 25 minutes, cons much better than a spark (16 minutes). The equipped battery is 3S of 3100 mAh which is recharged in 180 minutes.
The radio remote, clearly inspired by DJI models, houses the smartphone (Android or iOS) on which the X-Hubsan application must run. ZINO runs on Wi-Fi at 5.8 GHz with a range of 1 km. The video return is in HD on the remote control, and you will follow the view of the drone. It has automatic take-off and landing buttons.
Main Features of Hubsan H117S Zino
- Panorama: The new Zino brings a better experience thanks to its practical design. Just press a button and Zino will rotate 360 degree and record automatically to create a panoramic 4K video.
- Line Fly Mode: Hubsan H117S Zino flies in a straight line at an angle and direction you choose and you can access photo / video functions during the flight.
- Image tracking: the image tracking mode is an interesting feature, just lock a target and the Zino will keep his camera pointed at what you want and follow the target.
- Waypoint: Functionality that allows to choose points of passage beforehand thanks to the application Hubsan and then the drone will follow the course thanks to its GPS. Very useful when you want to shoot landscapes without having to control it.
- Automatic return to the home: It will take a simple push of a button for the drone to return automatically from where it took off! On the other hand, the Zino has no obstacle features, this is the only negative point at the moment. It will therefore still pay attention to his direction.
- Ultra HD 4K camera (3-axis gimbal)
- GPS support
- Numerous flight modes
- App with high functionality
- Suitable for beginners
- Very good price / performance ratio
- Folding design
- Partly with connection problems
- Function of sport mode?
- Not all flight modes are active
- Many flight modes require strong GPS signal
Hubsan H117S Zino Prices
|Price history for Hubsan H117S Zino GPS 5.8G 1KM FPV with 4K UHD Camera 3-Axis Gimbal RC Drone - RTF|