JJRC X97.5/10 (Expert Score)
- Brand: JJRC
- Product Name:JJRC X9 5G 1080P WiFi FPV RC Drone
- Size: Small
- Navigation: GPS
- Kit Types: RTF
- Level: Advanced Level
- Battery Pack: 11.4V 1000mAh li-ion (Around 15 minutes Flight Time) Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charging Time: about 250mins
- Remote control battery: 3.7V 2500mAh battery
- Speed: 20 km/hour
- Camera: 1080P, 2-Axis Gimbal, 720P real-time transmission
- Features: HD FPV Flight, One Key Following Mode, Tap to Fly, One Key Takeoff / Landing, One Key Return, WiFi APP control.
- Weight: 0.2580 kg
- Functions: Aerial Photography,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Continuous Shooting,Forward/backward,FPV,GPS Altitude Hold,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Follow,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Optical Flow Positioning,Point of Interest,Turn left/right,Up/down
- Dimensions: 148 mm x 145 mm x 60 mm
- Package Contents: 1 x JJRC X9 RC Drone ( Battery Included ), 1 x Remote Control ( Battery Included ), 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Propeller, 1 x L Type Wrench, 1 x Chinese-English Manual.
JJRC X9 Drone with Two-axis Brushless Gimbal and GPS
In my opinion JJRC X9 is the best drone in low price as it comes with many features for little money. The JJRC X9 surprises especially with the gimbal and the Full HD camera. This drone is aimed at those who do not want to spend too much money, but expect a decent quality The JJRC X9 drone has a 2-axis gimbal with Full HD camera and a GPS module I have not seen a drone with 2-axis gimbal + full HD camera for 150 euro. And not to forget the GPS module. That sounds almost too good to be true, but with the JJRC X9 you get this package.The gimbal gives you nice, quiet video footage and the pictures are not taken so shaky. The gimbal balances the movements of the copter as well as possible, so you just barely notice that the copter wobbles.
The camera resolves at 1080p which corresponds to the Full HD standard. The JJRC X9 makes decent video recordings and pictures. I would have hardly expected this price and the total package. And through the gimbal you get almost movie-mature shots. Of course, you can not get the super quality of a DJI Spark, but that’s pretty clear. The X9 is aimed at the low-budget hunter, the price / performance finders who just want to have a lot for little money. And that definitely offers the JJRC X9.
A GPS module may hardly be missing in 2019. Apparently, the GPS modules have fallen from the price, so most copters fly by GPS. With the help of GPS you firstly get a stable fly and nice functions that are possible. With the GPS enabled, the JJRC X9 will keep both altitude and position. Depending on how many GPS satellites are connected, this works well. It should be at least 8 satellites before flying by GPS.
But what if the GPS signal is very bad? But the JJRC X9 has an interesting alternative called Optical Flow. With the help of another camera on the underside of the drone, the height and position can also be held.With the JJRC X9 drone you can fly about 200-300 meters. For personal use, I find this absolutely sufficient. It really does not have to be more, because you lose contact with sight anyway at 200-300 meters.
It has 2S battery with 1000mAh power. That’s not bad for such a lightweight copter (280 grams). With the 11.4V battery you have enough power on the one hand and with the 1000mAh you can also fly for 14-15 minutes before you have to recharge the battery. By the way, charging takes 250 minutes. The top speed of the JJRC X9 is measured at 20Km / h. The brushless motors also contribute to this.
The scope of delivery also includes a transmitter (remote control). The basic functions can also be controlled with this. Some additional features are only possible with a Smartphone app.I think the built-in battery of 2500mAh in the remote control you can easily load via microUSB cable. The cable is included in the package content, but you still need a USB power adapter. But most will have such a power adapter from the Smartphone.The JJRC X9 does not require any additional batteries.
With the remote control you can, as I said, perform the basic functions. In addition to the normal flying, you can start the drone by button and land. With another button you can do the “Return to Home” function.
Also the gimbal can be controlled by remote control. The camera can be tilted by 90 ° during the flight. In order to perform all functions, you also need the “Enjoy Fly” app from the Playstore or Appstore. You can also have the live image of the camera transferred to your smartphone.With a holder on the remote control, you can insert the smartphone directly over the transmitter, so you always have the live image in view.
JJRC X9 Main Features
- RTH: Return to Home. In the case RTH via GPS. This means that the copter automatically lands at the starting point at the push of a button.
- Follow Me: The drone has the ability to track an object
- Orbit Mode: Orbiting an object
- Fail safe: When the connection between the remote control and the drone is interrupted and the battery level is low, the copter automatically switches on the failsafe mode. In that case, RTH is turned on.
JJRC X9 Prices
|Price history for JJRC X9 1080P GPS 5G WiFi FPV Brushless RC Drone RTF White|